Google gives its users the best search results, but ignoring Bing can mean missing opportunities (especially for law firms trying to get more coverage online). Understanding Bing SEO goes beyond just monkey-see, monkey-do. Here are effective strategies for law firms to optimize their Bing SEO for Law Firms:
- Create a Bing Webmaster Tools Account: First set up an account with Bing Webmaster Tools. Like Google Search Console, this platform offers invaluable insights into how Bing sees and indexes your site. Upload your sitemap, monitor crawl errors, and receive notifications about any problems that could affect the performance of your site on Bing.
- Focus on Quality Content: Bing stresses content relevance and quality very heavily. Create high-quality, information-rich content that meets the needs of your readers. Use your keywords naturally and avoid keyword stuffing within the content of your site. For Bing, content that genuinely meets user intent is valued.
- Optimize Meta Tags: Create compelling meta titles and descriptions for each page on your website. These tags need to accurately reflect the content of the page and must contain relevant keywords. Although Bing doesn’t rely on meta tags to the extent it once did, well-optimized Tags can nevertheless dramatically increase clickthrough rates from search results.
- Mobile Friendliness: Like Google, Bing also regards mobile-friendliness as an important ranking factor. Use responsive design to optimize your law firm’s website for mobile devices. A mobile-friendly site can also improve search engine optimization results, in addition to providing a better user experience for visitors accessing your site on smartphones and tablets.
- Local SEO for Bing Places: Optimize your law firm’s listing on Bing Places for Business–claim and verify. Make sure your business information, such as name and address, telephone number, and hours of activity are correct and consistent. Because reviews affect local search rankings, persuade customers to write a review of your Bing Places profile.
- Schema Markup: Use schema markup to provide more context for Bing’s search crawlers. You can include business hours, reviews, and contact information in your law firm’s schema markup to help make snippets look more attractive on search results pages. This can make your listing more informative and friendly to users.
- Social Signals: Bing Social considers social signals in its search rankings. Maintain an active presence on social media and ensure to link your established accounts with the firm’s website. In terms of social signals, build your connections with an audience on platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
In sum, successfully implementing Bing SEO requires that you understand the search engine’s wishes. You can use Bing Webmaster Tools, optimize for local search, and create quality content to get your firm noticed by people using their own language–Bing will bring you more potential clients. These combined strategies will serve to build up a powerful online presence on both Google and Bing, helping the law firm realize its full potential for attracting clients.
If you want to contact Grow Law Firm, please click on the link.